What Is Custom Fitting?
Custom Fitting is the process of tailoring golf equipment to an individual's unique needs. When we custom fit we look to address the following:
- Tailor your clubs to your physical make up. For example, tall players may require longer clubs, or someone with big hands may require thicker grips
- Try to help reduce the effects of a particular bad shot (e.g. reducing the effects of a slice)
- Maximise distance for your swing
- Encourage you to strike the ball out of the middle of the clubface, improving consistency
How much does it cost?
Individual Fitting Session - £40
We also offer a number of demo days throughout the year where you can try out the best equipment on the market and get free custom fitting and advice to ensure you get the right product.
We also offer 0% interest free finance on purchases over £400 subject to approval.
Who Needs Custom Fitting?
Many people think that custom fitting is only for good golfers. However this is definitely not the case! Having your golf equipment correctly fitted to your own individual needs will benefit every golfer regardless of handicap or age.
You wouldn't buy a pair of trousers that were too short in the leg and too big on the waist so why would you spend £££'s of your own hard earned money on equipment that isn't suitable and certainly wont improve your golf?
We aim to ensure that your equipment makes the game that little bit easier and that you enjoy your golf to the maximum.
What Aspects of the Club Do We Customise?
- Shaft type and flex
- Grip size
- Head type
- Lie angle
- Launch angle
- Shaft weight
How Do We Custom Fit?
1. We conduct an interview with the player and find out what they would like the clubs to do. Hit it further....hit it straighter, hit it lower???
2. We then assess their current clubs.
3. We then use our GCQuad Launch monitor to measure the following data:
- Ball speed
- Launch angle
- Spin on the ball (back and side)
- Carry Distance
4. We then use this data to ascertain what specifications the player will need.
5. Using our fitting carts from the major golf brands, we build a sample club with the correct specifications and show the player the improved ball flight. The Foresight Sports GCQuad Launch Monitor combined with a PGA Professional's knowledge is the most complete and accurate way to be custom fitted to golf clubs. If you would like to book an appointment then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information on the GCQuad Launch monitor, click here
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results